Debt Advice - Debt Adjustment - PPI Reclaims
MoneySave Settlement Solutions is a trading style of Pentagon (UK) Limited, registered in England. Reg. No. 03267970
Registered office & head office address of: 7 Franklin Court, Stannard Way, Priory Business Park, Bedford MK44 3JZ
Pentagon (UK) Limited is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation No. CRM 28968
CCL No: 421901 I Data Protection Reg. No: Z7134790 I VAT No.: 694 3030 35
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Pentagon (UK) Limited is a member of the Debt Manager Standards Association (www.demsa.co.uk) whose code of practice has been approved by the Trading Standards Institute (TSI)
These Terms of Business should be read in conjunction with Your PPI Reclaim Agreement. The information in this booklet may help You understand the service We will provide to You whilst on You PPI Reclaim Plan with MoneySave Settlement Solutions.
MoneySave Settlement Solutions is a trading style of Pentagon (UK) Limited, the largest UK provider of face-to-face debt negotiation and settlement solutions on a commercial basis. We have been successfully negotiating with leading lenders since 1996 and have established over 300,000 arrangements with over 3,700 creditors.
MoneySave Settlement Solutions is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM 28968), specifically Payment Protection Insurance reclaims. Our status can be checked at www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation. Payment Protection Insurance, also called loan protection and commonly known by the initials PPI, covers debt repayment on loans, mortgages and credit cards in specific circumstances such as redundancy or sickness.
We are committed to providing high quality support services throughout what can be a very time consuming and protracted process. We will discuss the pros and cons of You directly using the Ombudsman scheme or other official means of obtaining redress to process Your claim at the outset. You have a right to cancel Your PPI Reclaim Agreement at any time during the first fourteen calendar days of the Term.
Our experience is that Our existing clients have, on average, over seven (7) unsecured creditors and that when they make use of Our PPI Reclaim Services they make a claim against several of these creditors for mis-selling of PPI on accounts that haven’t yet been settled (i.e. they are still making loan repayments and sometimes insurance premium payments). Our commitment is to only pursue a claim where it is in your best interests to do so, including obtaining proof that a PPI sale occurred.
We are also a member of the Debt Managers Standards Association (www.demsa.co.uk), whose code of conduct is approved by the Trading Standards Institute (TSI). We also provide commercial debt adjustment and commercial debt counselling services under Consumer Credit Licence No. 421901. It is Our experience that many clients We meet for a PPI Review have not repaid loans in full and that compensation will not be ‘cash in hand’, but can also take the form of:
- A reduction in the balance outstanding
- A reduction in future repayment instalments
- A reduction in debt arrears
As a directly authorised business under the supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), We are committed to treating customers fairly and will undertake a holistic financial review of a client’s needs as part of the PPI Review process, which may include assessing Your income protection needs (e.g. where payment protection cover has been dropped or You are still paying premiums).
We have recognised that many of Our clients have taken out PPI insurance without realising it, needing it, wanting it or being eligible to claim under it. As part of our commitment to getting the best possible holistic debt resolution, MoneySave Settlement
Solutions will seek to recover your premium payments, with interest, as Compensation. This will be used to reduce your overall debt and, where applicable, get You debt-free more quickly and at a lower cost than otherwise would be the case.
We have a duty of care to act in your best interests and our complaint policy includes redress to independent third parties should you be unhappy with our services. This can be found at www.moneysavesolutions.com/ppi-reclaims.
This booklet contains the following information:
- MoneySave Settlement Solutions Client Charter
- Our Complaint Procedure in respect of regulated claims management services
- Glossary of terms to help You understand Your PPI Reclaim Agreement with Us
MONEYSAVE SETTLEMENT SOLUTIONS CLIENT CHARTER
Your financial and personal well being is very important to Us and We set very high standards of professional conduct to ensure that Our many thousands of clients get the best possible service from MoneySave Settlement Solutions .
Our Client Charter sets out our commitment to You, including Your rights to cancel at any time or to complain if You are dissatisfied with Our service.
As part of Our commitment to serving You We promise:
- To only pursue a claim where it is in your best interests to do so and to act fairly and reasonably at all times. We will advise You at the earliest opportunity if any credit agreement that You have asked Us to act upon fails this criteria
- To provide you, on request and free of charge, with a copy of any information and documentation relevant to Your account and ensure that the information given is clear, transparent and not misleading. This will include the FOS PPI Questionnaire
- To fully disclose all Fees payable, Terms of Business and illustrations of Fees where estimates only can be provided at the outset of the agreement and prominently on-line at www.moneysavesolutions.com/ppi-reclaims
- To provide a contract between Us and You that must be signed by You, the client, and We may not take any payment from You until the contract is signed
- To disclose, on request, referral commissions paid to agents or exempt introducers related to Your introduction to Us
- To disclose any relationships with third parties involved in the process, including solicitors
- To comply with all applicable law and to conform to the relevant advertising codes (www.cap.org.uk/cap/codes)
- To comply with the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2007 and their Complaints Handling Rules 2006 together with any other relevant MoJ requirements, as may be updated from time to time
- To comply with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) rules on complaint handling in respect of PPI Reclaims
- To comply with the Office of Fair Trading's (OFT) Debt Management Guidance as updated from time to time
- To ensure that all Our employees and agents are fully trained to provide the service You deserve and that they are aware of, and comply with, our Code of Practice and the MoJ, FOS and OFT Debt Management Guidance Notes
- To ensure that all our employees and Advisors are fully trained to deal with vulnerable clients
- To keep You fully informed of progress at every stage of the process and provide a claims documentation repository, for future reference
- To promptly advise You of any requirements by You concerning each claim and any request to Us for further information from third parties.
- To keep You informed of the outcome of negotiations with Your PPI providers and of any significant developments thereafter
- To keep the money paid to Us, that We receive on Your behalf, in a separate Client Account and to pay it to You (net of Our Fees) within five working days of clearance
- To inform Your PPI providers (who We are dealing with) within seven (7) days that We are no longer acting for You In the event that you withdraw from the PPI Review Plan
- To return copy documentation to You at the end of Your PPI Review Plan or upon termination, should You so require
- To deal with any direct Client complaint or from an authorised third party in accordance with our written complaints procedure available at www.moneysavesolutions.com/ppi-reclaims