Our business model
MoneySave’s business model is based around a highly personalised ‘Financial Health-check’ service that is delivered face-to-face through experienced regulated advisors, often in the secure environment of your family home or business premises.
MoneySave Solutions is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). In November 2010, MoneySave Solutions became a founder member of the Association of Professional Debt Solution Intermediaries (APDSI).
We are authorised by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of claims management activities to determine whether you may have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) at some point in the past. We can assist you in reclaiming what you may be owed. In our experience, those clients with one claim often have several with different lenders.
MoneySave and its advisor network act as a Financial Advisory Business with a wealth of experience in making important financial decisions straightforward. Our aim is to focus on understanding your needs and engaging in a professional manner that gives you the confidence to make informed decisions in an ever changing and highly regulated UK financial marketplace.
Our aim is to provide an accurate assessment of your financial status from the outset of our relationship and to assess you vulnerability to identity fraud and irresponsible or non-competitive credit marketing.
We aim to
- Offer a wide range of financial management services through regulated regional advisors supported up by our experienced telephone support team
- To fully review your financial situation and help you take control of your finances
- To help you save money on large and essential household or business expenditure items to reduce cost or improve protection, for example: - Mortgage payments, HP payments, everyday insurance premiums, energy/fuel costs, debt repayments, banking costs and business expenses
- Offer excellent value and service even if you have credit impairment
- To give all-round debt advice on possible debt solutions, where applicable, ensuring the family, home and valued possessions are protected as far as is possible
- Demonstrate that we understand the financial needs of self-employed/small business owners and service their needs